How to manage productivity and performance when faced with workplace adversity.
Thursday, April 12, 2018, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
How often or have you experienced awkward moments like these:
• Other people take credit for something you initiated?
• Hearing damaging gossip about your company, co-workers or business colleagues?
• People who employ bullying tactics?
Whether it's your company or you're a solo entrepreneur or you're a senior, mid-level or staff employee of a company, your livelihood is dependent on others who impact your business or your career.
If you've experienced these or other like scenarios, you know how it hurts, how it impacts cash flow and how it impacts productivity. Tasks get delayed, enthusiasm wanes, and morale takes a hit.
Team Quattro Pro's team of experienced subject matter experts will demonstrate how to create the bridge between productivity and performance knowing that performance is driven through employee engagement, world-class civility and personal branding.
With this in mind, join us at our April 12, 2018, 11 am – 1 pm, "How to manage productivity and performance when faced with workplace adversity." Come to hear 9 best practices covering:
• How you can demonstrate your value to others in your organization.
• How workplace culture can become a competitive advantage.
• How to handle challenging people and situations with diplomacy and civility.
Our agenda for our workshop
• 11:00 am - check-in and lunch (yes, we will provide lunch for you!)
• 11:30 am - start of workshop
• 12:30 pm - Q&A
• 12:45 pm - networking
• 1:00 pm - end of workshop
Better Business Bureau
1010 E. Missouri Ave.
We look forward to seeing you on the 12th!